Saturday, July 30, 2016

blog sale

Welcome! Thanks for looking at my blog sale. Please read my rules/terms:

1) About me: I am username vaka on MUA. I have 85 swap tokens, 100% positive. My home is smoke-free. I have dogs, but they don't go around my makeup.

2) I am moving on Monday. I want to ship out these items this weekend.
Therefore, I am selling them in lots. Email me at vakamua86 AT gmail DOT com and make me an offer, if you are interested in one of these lots. Please do not ask me to split up any lots. They are already securely packed for shipping. I will take the first reasonable offer for each lot and update the blog when they're unavailable.

3) Shipping: I ship from the US to other US locations only. Cost of shipping is included in your offer. I will ship USPS with tracking.

4) Payment: I only accept Paypal. After we agree on price and terms, I will send you an invoice. First-come-first-served. I'll hold your items for up to four hours until payment is made.  

5) Disclaimers: All pictures taken indoors with natural daylight. However, I'm not a great photographer, so please Google swatches and reviews if needed rather than relying on my pics for colors. No refunds or returns...I'm just 1 beauty-fanatic and don't have the time/resources to manage returns, refunds, or price adjustments. I am not responsible for damage incurred during shipping, so let me know if you would like additional insurance added to your package.

All items are in good condition. Most items are swatched once or used less than a handful of times. Please email me if you want specific details on any particular item.

Thanks for reading the boring stuff! Here's the sale.

Lot 3:

Left-to-right
1. Dior Black Sequins
2. Holiday Rouge G
3. LQ Jean Queen
4. NARS Cruella, small size
5. MAC Huggable in Play it Soft
6. MAC Huggable in I'm Game
7. Smashbox Pretty Social
8. Dior Addict Extreme in Lucky

Lot 1:
SOLD

Left-to-right, top-to-bottom
1. LORAC Love, Lust, and Lace matte palette
2. UD Naked 1 palette (no brush)
3. UD Electric palette
4. Brush guards (BN, never used)
5. Hourglass blush palette
6. NARS Impassioned blush
7. Stila watercolor blush in Rosewater
8. MAC Hidden Motive e/s
9. Dolce & Gabana Light Blue EDT 1.6 oz
10. Cargo Ibiza blush
11. Cargo Topeka blush
12. Anastasia brow powder duo in Dark Brown/Brunette
13. Rouge Bunny Rouge Orpheline blush
14. Cargo Amalfi blush
15. Cargo Louisina blush
16. SephoraxDisney Jasmine mirror
17. Shiseido trio in Floracouture (BN)
18. suqqu moss green brow palette


Lot 2:
SOLD

Left-to-right, top-to-bottom
1. ELDW in 1N1 with MAC pump
2. ELDW in 1N2 with Clinique pump
3. NARS Sheer Glow in Gobi
4. CG Ready Set Gorgeous in 105
5. MAC Pro Longwear Nourishing Waterproof in NC20
6. MAC Face and Body in N1
7. Clarins Instant Concealer in 01
8. MAC MSFN in Light Plus
9. UD concealer pencil in DEA
10. Sunday Riley Good Genes, .5 oz size
11. elta MD UV Physical sunscreen in SPF 41 (tinted, all-physical)


No comments:

Post a Comment